Facebook does not show all the posts we make, if you want to receive our excellent content and get an email when we make a new post click the Follow this Blog button. Don't bother with Facebook
Search by Categories e.g.Canon, Light Painting etc
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Duane Michals Sequences
- Magical Land Art By Andy Goldsworthy
- Removing complex backgrounds in Photoshop
- Michael Kenna: Traces of the Past
- A Nomadic Life: By Photographer Hamid Sardar-Afkhami
- Harry Gruyaert: 'I discovered how to see'
- Vogue 100: A Century of Style
- Marina Cano Wildlife Photographer
- EDWARD VAN HERK . PHOTOGRAPHER
Liu Bolin has been doing his Hiding in the City series since 2005. It started as a political commentary on the tensions between the Chinese government and their people and the identity an environment gives an individual and vice versa. Liu Bolin will be exhibiting at Eli Klein Fine Art in New York from June 29 – August 28, 2011. Eli Klein Fine Art represents him exclusively in North and South America. More images can be found on http://www.ekfineart.com.
Pingback: Car shoot with Jeff Ludes and Liu Bolin « Oxford School of Photography